A fully isolated balanced power converter with an ultra low noise isolated output and a virtual grounding circuit for the maximum performance of connected units.
- Power Inputs & Outputs. Phoenix is a single input and single outlet (EU, UK, US, AU) power distribution device for advanced audio and video electronic components. In all versions of Phoenix, the output and input sockets of the unit are custom upgraded in our lab, in order to comply with the voltage and current requirements of our circuits.
- Balanced Power Conversion & Isolation. The circuit of Phoenix is using a balanced power isolation toroidal transformer. Our isolation transformers are made of ultra-high purity copper coils, with 4-edge binding topology on the secondary and 400Hz toroidal core plates with custom refined surfaces. The specific "recipe" is creating a highly efficient transformer, with extreme performance and zero ringing, that is not only constraining all of the field to the core material, but is also eliminating radiation of any type of electromagnetic interferences.
- Virtual Grounding. The Phoenix provides a high efficiency virtual grounding circuit that is able to eliminate (when connected to properly grounded power cables) all grounding problems of any system.
- Ultra-High Purity Copper Wiring. The internal wiring of Phoenix is based on 7N copper conductors used on Signal Projects Atlantis or Andromeda power cables (depended on the version). The exceptional characteristics of our power conductors provide significantly increased conductivity and thus the lowest possible propagation delay between the internal components of the unit. This is helping Phoenix to perform with impressive clarity, with superb neutrality and excellent balance beyond the limits of audible frequencies, and in the same time to reveal plenty of detail from all 3 dimensions of the stage with excellent accuracy.
- Solid Billet Chassis. The chassis of Phoenix is made of aircraft grade solid billet aluminium in one of the most accurate CNC machines of today. The topology and the placement of the internal components have been designed and calculated by a custom made software, in a way to provide the optimum shielding and the maximum protection against magnetically coupled and all kinds of external emitted interferences.
Hard Wiring Specifications:
Type: Stranded for CX version or Hybrid CSG version
Cross sectional area: 1,32 mm2 (high current ), 1,02 mm2 (medium current)
Metals: copper for CX version or copper, silver & gold for CSG version
Purity: 7N (refers to copper)
Isolation Transformers Specifications:
Coil: triple varnished OFC high purity copper
Toroidal Core: 400Hz highest grade core plates with custom refined surfaces
Transformer's Power: 400VA for CX version
Transformer's Power: 800VA for CSG version
Material: solid billet aircraft grade aluminium
Dimensions: 16,1cm (W) x 25,1cm (D) x 7,9cm (H) or 9,7cm (H) with spikes
Shipping Weight & Dimensions:
Dimensions: 24,9cm (W) x 35,5cm (D) x 15,8cm (H)